Who is going to be first?

SciGuy

For the past 3 years I've caught my first adult rezzie on 4th of July weekend. Who is going to post the first one this year? I won't be in town til the 10 so I'll give the rest of you a head start.

DimeBrite

MA-9 Beach Stalker
Shouldn't you be worrying about making your company's stock go up? Leave the salmon to us natives. :clown:

I wish it would be me, but I just got back from Yellowstone and am climbing St Helens this weekend.

Sweet! Im jealous, All i did was get the shit kicked out of me by big waves and a small boat. I also launched at a super low tide at mutiny bay, and when the water came up, I didnt recognize the takeout. Rough day, but nice to get familiarized with the area.

SciGuy

Shouldn't you be worrying about making your company's stock go up? Leave the salmon to us natives. :clown:

I wish it would be me, but I just got back from Yellowstone and am climbing St Helens this weekend.
Tim, the stock issue is beyond my control. The suits REALLY should listen to me more often. I'm staying on a beach cabin in Poulsbo for 2 weeks so I'll try poach a few salmon from you "natives" while I'm in town. ;)

Brian, congrats. I've had 5 sessions over 3 days and have done well on cutts but not coho...yet.

SciGuy

My turn...

...I got my first and lost my second this morning...also a bunch of cutties mixed in. All on no. 8 Clousers...lime green over white Slinky Fibre with 2 peacock strands on top.