Who, What, Where and Why?

Salmo_g

Crump, cuz he's led me off the beaten path in AK;

Matney, cuz we're probably polar opposites;

Ive, cuz I've only been in that part of the state twice, and never fished there;

Charles Sullivan, cuz he wants to fish alone.

G

golfman65

my gaydar sure went off reading this thread...

not that there is anything wrong with that boys...

Just saying....

KerryS

Ignored Member
At least I mentioned dead people.

I'd still fish with you golf. Even though I have already told you about all my best spots.

I would love to fish with anybody that loves to chuck big streamers into gorgeous trout water, rain or shine.

And if you like filling the free seat of your drift boat with a fun-lovin' smart ass who brings amazing lunches, a fully stocked cooler, coin for the shuttle and doesn't mind handling the oars, then you'll love fishing with me.

Old Man

Just an Old Man
Of all the people here that I have fished with and drank with I don't think I got upset with any of them. We might not see eye to eye here. But when you get out on the water it's a whole another ball game. Hell, I bet I could even fish with Panhandle.

I'd love to fish again with Iveofione and Roper, two gentlemen of the eastern WA lakes; Haunted by Waters, because he'll be a steelhead/spey fishing guru in time to come; with Smalma and Mumbles, because we'd never run out of things to talk about; with Josh Root, when his rugrats grow enough to let him get away again. I wouldn't fish with Old Man, for the same reason that I wouldn't shoot a fat bear on a canyon rim, but I'd like to schmooze and kvetch with him again.

Zane Grey? No thanks. His fishing associations usually ended in silent sulking, and occasionally fistfights.

JesseC

Of all the people here that I have fished with and drank with I don't think I got upset with any of them. We might not see eye to eye here. But when you get out on the water it's a whole another ball game. Hell, I bet I could even fish with Panhandle.
Panhandle is actually one of the coolest guys to fish with. Total humble guy on the water. Sorry for ruining the mystique.

Oh C'mon Salmo....We met on the Hoh like 4 years ago (I think, or 3 maybe). I don't think we are complete polar opposites. I prefer to swing for steelhead and really want the biggest, loudest, most obnoxious custom click pawl reel in the world. In the fall I only swing and basically only fish skaters for summers. I mostly swing huge flies for winters, but at the end of the day I will catch a fish so this may lead to "questionable" tactics.

I want to fish with Mumbles. The only stipulation is that it will be with backyard, Scoones, alpinetrout, bhudda and needs to be in a place a long ways away from civilization.

freestoneangler

Not to be confused with Freestone
Freestone - because the poor guy is missing part of his handle and I feel bad about it :clown:

Old Man - on the Jefferson, because he lives across from it and should know it better than any guide I'd pay $450 to fish with. :thumb:

Anyone on the forum who can put up with me

Because Mumbles started this goofy thread ;)

smc

I want to fish with Mumbles. The only stipulation is that it will be with backyard, Scoones, alpinetrout, bhudda and needs to be in a place a long ways away from civilization.
I hear banjo's.

I don't play banjo, but I'd fish with anybody here. Not gonna list favorites, you're all "special".

Ed Call

Rick, no matter how you sent the transmission, how it is being received is that there is some super secret water waythehellawayfromeverywhere and there are massive trout rising to skated dries and mouse patterns. The trip would be epic. Awesome.