Wild Steelhead Co Stickers..

Jeremy Floyd

fly fishing my way through life
I love the STLHD sticker.. There are some other folks in my area that want some too after having it explained who they are and what they do. Does anyone have a good connection to pick up a stack of these?

WSC

Jeremy,
I'm delighted to hear it! The way to get a sticker is to join the Wild Steelhead Coalition and become a supporter. The new stickers are different but if some joins and let's me know that they want one of the old STLHD stickers via the contact on our website (www.wildsteelheadcoalition.org) I'm happy to oblige--but there aren't many left.
Bob Margulis
Executive Director, Wild Steelhead Coalition

Jeremy Floyd

fly fishing my way through life
Taught a flyfishing class this week though and several people were really interested so I thought I would just ask if anyone had some connections

Jmills81

The Dude Abides
Jeremy,
I'm delighted to hear it! The way to get a sticker is to join the Wild Steelhead Coalition and become a supporter. The new stickers are different but if some joins and let's me know that they want one of the old STLHD stickers via the contact on our website (www.wildsteelheadcoalition.org) I'm happy to oblige--but there aren't many left.
Bob Margulis
Executive Director, Wild Steelhead Coalition
Alrighty then...Join the WSC and I'll send five your way

Deal?

Jmills81

The Dude Abides
that last offer is specific to Floyd...he hosted our crew on our Skeena trip last fall and treated us like kings at his home in Quesnel