Swap Winter Trout Swap

Ed Call

Just finished tying a dozen. Little glass beads, fuzzy ostrich herl body, I've used them and I can catch fish. You anglers with some skill should do well tumbling them in current or hanging them in stillwater. I'll send them as soon as I get the address.

Looking through the boxes I think I will tie up some Zug Bugs. They have worked on the few rivers I have fished and they account for some nice stillwater trout as well.

Connor H

Bobbers n Beadz
So sorry everybody! I slipped up on XDOG and we will be adding one more body to the swap! 11 flies everybody! PM if there is a problem.

Ed Call

Swapmeiser Connor H., I mailed mine to you today at mid day. They should arrive at 2255 in a day or two. No need to send one of my own back to me, that should be two extras for you plus a bonus bug or two.

i should be able to get mine out tomorrow, and just from here to moses lake would only take about a day so expect them wednesday, possibly thursday but thats a long time just for shipping an hour away.

Ed Call

Zach M, in the past two days you could have walked the flies right to Connor H's door. Don't tell me that the weather is that bad down in the mecca of Gig Harbor...