would drift boat seats any ideas

hi I own a 14 foot Wood Mackenzie drift boat I've been working on the seats in the front seat I have modified into a dry storage lead serves as a bench, I also added a rear batch in the last couple feet of the boat.
however im having some trouble coming up with a good idea for the rowing seat I want to make a rope seat but I fear that I will lose storage space.

I'm also trying to figure out what to in the front of the boat I have a piece of plywood and cross-member right now, I think I can make it into some sort of a dry storage area?

Any and all ideas are welcome
thank you

PS
if you have any name ideas for my boat let me know

I like some of the ideas in the modern wooden boats. Laminated casting stations, built in waterproof storage etc. If it's a cool old historic boat going traditional might be the way to go. Post up some pic if you get a chance. I would love to take a look.

Joepa

Joe from PA
Yeah, the storage under the fly deck is a nice feature. I installed a strip of hardwood against the inner bow keel and mounted some screw eyes for securing bags and such for overnight trips, but I was tempted to install something more elaborate.