Yaaa baby!!!

Discussion in 'Stillwater' started by Bob Rankin, May 2, 2013.

1. ribka

ribka Active Member

I stopped fishing Myron when the naked meth ho came out of the porty potty and tried hug me when I was putting on my waders in the parking lot.

And then there was the time I was dodging crossfire from a norteno Sureno shootout....

JE and McNasty like this.
  2. Bob Rankin

Bob Rankin Chasing fur and fish every second I get :)

ribka
    sounds like you had some good times at Myron! Got to love the Palm springs of Washington.

3. Jim Ficklin

Jim Ficklin Genuine Montana Fossil

Thank God you were wearing maximum neoprene protection, Tom. Pays to practice safe fishing . . . and folks wonder why I carry insurance . . .

4. JE

JE Active Member

Yikes. I wish I could lament the downturn of my home water, but Myron was actually pretty gross back when I fished it too. Diapers and crap all over the shore. I pulled some nice fish out of there though, including a couple of very large browns.

I remember fishing Myron one evening with a buddy. Food poisoning from bad Taco Bell hit him hard in his tube and he didn't make it to shore before the explosive diarrhea hit. He got naked in the lake, threw his cutoff sweats and tighty whiteys in the bushes, rinsed his waders out and kept fishing. We caught a bunch of stocker bows that evening.

rankin76 likes this.
  5. McNasty

McNasty Canyon Lurker

ive heard there used to be browns in there, who knows how many still lurk in the depth's. i was out last night float tubin and got surrounded by a school of 15-20 catfish all around 20". none would hit any flies but it was neat. i know some bait fishers have pulled 30+ lb. cats outta there.

rankin76 likes this.
  6. JE

JE Active Member

State record catfish (or it used to be at least) came out of Aspen Lake just down the road. I think it was like 32 lbs.

McNasty likes this.
  7. McNasty

McNasty Canyon Lurker

yeah, alot of these ponds around here have had state record cats at some point it seems. mostly bullheads.

JE likes this.