Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner

You fish, I row!

2K views 20 replies 13 participants last post by  Chris Puma 
#1 ·
i'm trying to gain experience behind the sticks in hopes of getting my boat in the future. also, preparing myself for a some trips this summer. if anyone has a boat and needs someone to row for them (to get some fishing in), i'd be more than happy to row, pay for your shuttle, and some beer. all i ask is that you tell me when i'm doing something wrong. i've had a good instructor showing me how to get into the zone while avoiding obstacles. i think i managed pretty well.

#10 ·
As a kid who grew up on the water (Puget Sound) and spent muchu time in assorted small craft, I've always been infatuated with smallish row boats. (There's more here than you care about but suffice it to say that I have large feelings for small boats! Remember what water rat said? He was right on!) I'll just say that I too like rowing as much as fishing. Nearly so at least. I have a nice piece of mahogony in the garage that begs to get out more. Love denied can get irrational.

#18 ·
This was fun to read...

Sheesh, redheads huh - guess that leaves a blonde out in the cold! Just teasing... Hope this isn't an all boys forum!

I understand though - I have a weakness for redheads too... But MANLY redheads...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.