you know you've got a problem....

I know what ya mean when ya find a stash you had forgotten.
I was looking for some spin gear for a fishing trip with the grandsons when I came across a small bag with 4 packs of 9' leaders, two spools of 3X, two of 2X, and one 0X.
Just like Christmas all over again.

Chris Puma

hates waking up early
within the realm of my closet i also unearthed half a jar of peanut butter, my spare stripping basket, some microwavable popcorn, an unopened 25lb bag of protein mix, a new package of AAA batteries and my missing stash of TUMS.
Good haul! The unopened bag of protein powder is hilarious.

I found a pretty good haul in my dry bag yesterday but I can't really talk about it...

KerryS

Ignored Member
I remember defrosting the freezer and finding a big bag of dirt weed and another bag of peyote buttons. No idea where they came from. Party time.

Jeff Dodd

Sean - You think it's bad now... wait until you someday are married and you never take a store receipt and stash the stuff immediately upon entering the garage. Then it's a damn treasure hunt the night before your next fishing trip.

When will the fly shops learn to NOT put their logo on the bags. That's just asking for interrogation! simple brown paper bag is all that's needed.

Chester Allen

Fishing addict and scribbler
I know things are getting bad for me when I tie up a dozen flies -- say, for the evening caddis hatch on the Deschutes -- and then, when I go to stash them in my vest, I find two different boxes that already have a row or two of the same fly....

Is this how it's gonna be from now on? I'm only 48! Have four decades of fishing corroded my mind that much?

I know things are getting bad for me when I tie up a dozen flies -- say, for the evening caddis hatch on the Deschutes -- and then, when I go to stash them in my vest, I find two different boxes that already have a row or two of the same fly....

Is this how it's gonna be from now on? I'm only 48! Have four decades of fishing corroded my mind that much?
Nahh....it's the salt that causes corrosion of the mind, Chester.....just the salt.....no worries, an occasional rinse of fresh water will cure it....!! :rofl::rofl:

Jc :beer2: