This one is on a 2/0 hook which is probably the very upper limit of the size it should be tied on considering the materials involved.
Anyways. Its far from perfect. First thing that annoys me is the head. I always seem to leave too much room at the front of the hook when i finish the body. Something i'm really trying to work on. The herl part is too deep and you shouldn't be able to see the thread part, or at least that much of a thread head.
When i was clearing up after finishing this one, i found a couple 1.5 hooks on my bench, so tonight i'll have another go and hopefully make the head smaller. A few other bits i'm not so happy with either (the wing could be longer, somthing a smaller hook will achieve), but overall, not bad effort.