Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner

Nymph With Me Please!

Swap 
Tags
me nymph with
7K views 81 replies 16 participants last post by  john gates 
#1 · (Edited)
Hello! Well the nymphs in my box are dull and not new. My ranks are just depleted! So it's time to tie NYMPHS! 2 fly's per pattern and 2 patterns to be tied. 4 total per tier. I don't mind what you do for your nymphs. Weighted or weightless. As for nymph type that's up to you all too! Just toe tag your flies. So what say you yah bunch o tying junkies! @b_illymac your in and also ide say your the best damn swap recruiter I ever seen. If your so inclined.
1. John Gates
2. B_illymac
3.philonius
4.seattlefarq
5.stabgnid
6.jersey
7.eplanajr
8.bajema
9.Project Healing Waters nymph box donation.
10.thesankers
11.baldbob

#57 ·
UPDATE!!! as of a result of life sucking the fun out of two guys life's. We now have two positions open In This very prestigious (snark) nymph swap! So does anyone feel they could pump out 2 patterns, 20 flies each pattern. Guys I really don't mind d if it's a grhe or a pheasant tail or a little black headed caddis!

Also as a result of the drop outs I am pushing the due date backwards to march 1st gentlemen in the swap.

I ain't going to beg but I will say this, this will be a great, just great swap. Those other swaps are garbage, just garbage, huuuuuge trash really. People tell me this.. Important incredibly smart folks, so let's make swapping great again!

Please find the humor. Laugh with us! The flies be merry.
John
PS. @b_illymac how was that recruitment job

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.