Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner

You gotta love the NEW EPA!

Tags
love new
7K views 128 replies 20 participants last post by  Klickrolf 
#1 ·
Reactions: dfl
#2 ·
It's not like there's much of a surprise in any of this, is there? It must be nice to be a rich Republican and drink only bottled water and have filtered air in your home and office and your limo. But OMG, what are you breathing out on the golf course???

#18 ·
"EPA is brought to heel" WTF! are you serious? You do realize what you said. Your the guy that spews Mansanto in your back yard. You know, your own personal toxic dump!

#33 ·
EVERYTHING should require a 60 vote approval. Having ANYTHING pass by 1% is ridiculous. It's almost as stupid as having a psychopath in office who got less votes than his opponent.

And would somebody PLEASE slap the shit out of ancient old Orrin Hatch. His slobbering all over Trump is degrading and sad to watch. Hasn't he served long enough?

TERM LIMITS!

#50 ·
Actually, I just refused to take your bait. But to play along, I certainly don't care enough to let the bitterness and envy consume all aspects my life.

No answer to your $18 figure?
No bait intended, just a simple question that you choose not to answer. As to the $18 figure; it is plastered all over the media including Fox Noise.

#51 ·
That seems just a tad extreme. Where is the racist content that you are spewing about?
There is none. fewquillsshortofafullquiver has Tourette syndrome. Combine that with an IQ of a box of Cheerio's, an "I hate the world" attitude, and you have a deplorable, not even redeemable, dumb-fuck.

#52 ·
Maybe, but you could also just explain what you meant and put it to bed, which you haven't (that I've seen). I think you were probably misinterpreted and I have no reason to believe you are a racist. But the comments were questionable enough to at least deserve some clarification if that isn't what you meant, because it was awfully close to "too many brown people are getting graduate degrees and taking white jobs." I think it's okay for another member to ask you to elaborate on something like that....

#57 ·
I'm proudly a right wing troll but never thought for a moment he was trying to be racist or raysis, for Wino. Once facts become racist then we'll have real trouble. White people are not educated to the degree that Asians and top minded other than whites are around the world. US "white" schools are lost in indoctrination, that's why we're stupid and don't deserve top spots in science and education. Shameful but true!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.