Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner

What are you listening to?

NFR 
157K views 4K replies 293 participants last post by  Jim Travers 
#1 ·
The lyrics thread is fun. Made me go searching for songs I hadnt heard in a long time. :cool:
I'm fortunate in that I can have music on in the background while I work.
Most of it is random from the interwebs....and ive stumbled on quite a few gems.
Like these guys....a groovy Greek jam band called Naxatras.

So....what are you listening to?

#1,568 ·
While browsing the new Salvation Army thrift store came upon a bunch of CD's. Grabbed Michael Hedges "Aerial Boundaries", Chris Duarte "Tailspin Headwhack" and Tommy Castro "Exception to the Rule". Total cost was $5 bucks. Best music listening bargain ever! Hedges was an amazing player and soundscape creator. I was not a big fan of the Windham Hill usual smooth jazz muzak but Hedges was a great guitarist. Here too short and gone too soon.

#1,576 ·

This looks cool, Laurel Canyon, a super historical place, stayed there a bit and walked up and down the hills by the store, and higher. @Jojo Tom Petty alert
I am just seeing this from you @Gyrfalcon2015 ! I had read this on NPR's site. I really like Jakob Dylan too and this look like it will be great. Thank you!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.