Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews About

• · Registered
    1,013 Posts
    yeah i can't think of any questions right now but i can't describe how badly i want to get in. i do all i can to stay out of trouble, and it works. i also have a near perfect attendence and i think that might look good. i still have to figure out what i want to do, and practice my asvab test. i have watched that video probably 100 times, i hope i can walk through those halls! thanks brian!

· Registered
    246 Posts
    I am in the cg, been in 10 years now. I'm an MK1 , machinery technician 1st class E-6. For me it was the best decision I ever made. Do you have any specific questions I can help answer for you? The cg recruiters are notoriously bad, it will seem like they are blowing you off compared to other service branches. It is because they are understaffed and much more selective than other services. Your asvab scores have to be higher than the other services too. I was lucky to get in because I had run ins with the law as a teenager. Now they wouldn't have given me a second look. YouTube "it's just 8 weeks uscg bootcamp" my bootcamp company s-159 was in that video, it will give you an idea of what to expect at cape may. Well good luck man and let me know if you need any help-Brian
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…