Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews About

• · Registered
    0 Posts
    Hello, was reading a 2019 post about modifications you made to your Outcast fins using 4 NRS cam straps. Can you describe the setup or do you have pictures? I purchased a pair and have the same issues with the straps. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Brent

· Registered
    679 Posts
    Ive: Fished Long twice this past spring. Only 2 fish at 12". The rest were abundant but small. Scenery and Loons always make it a pleasant trip nevertheless.
    G

·
    I built one out in the last 2 years. 2015 Sprinter. Love it. Kept it very simple. Sound proof, insulated, 1/4 plywood, 1/8 foam and material over that. One bed is the seat that pulls out and on top of that is a fold down bed. this takes up less room by folding up the bed. Use standard kitchen cabinets, but cut 4" off of them. Have a sink with 12 Gal. of water and gray water all stored under the sprinter.

· Registered
    42 Posts
    Hi Ive. would you be so kind as to pm. me. All of my stored emails have disappeared and you were in the list. I don't know how to set up to pm you.
    cheers. Blackloon.

· was Pram-Man
    779 Posts
    Hey Ive, How you doing. Its Dick Warnke, I'm trying to PM you have something I want to run by you, but it looks like they've changed the format or something and I don't know how to send a PM.

· FISHON206
    4,939 Posts
    Greetings Ive,

How deep is the snow? Cold here in Seattle, not too fishy either. I was looking at some old mail and read one about our prams. Did you ever get an electric motor? If you did, let me know if you want a custom carved motor mount pad. I did a jumping rainbow on mine. Happy new fishing year!---Steve

· Registered
    4 Posts
    I have never fished Whitestone, but if you look up omakchronicle.com/fishrapper there is a little info on the Crappie situation at Whitestone. Click on Okanogan Valley (I think) on the left to view. There is some other useful info at this site as well. Good luck!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…