Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews Media About

• · Registered
    421 Posts
    Nice work. If you get a gig down in my neck of the woods, hit me up. Ill come see you guys for sure!

· Registered
    278 Posts
    August on the Juan is great fishing, it's always pretty good. Fish small stuff and fish drys and you'll be fine, show up early to get a good area. If you are unfamiliar, you'll find fish everywhere, catching a good drift can be tricky in a back eddy though. Ask me when it gets closer and I'll give you the scoop on what they are eating. The river just finished run-off and is fishing good. I'm heading up this weekend. Also Check out sanjuanriverforum.com bunch of great guys always updating info on the river

Jeff

· Registered
    278 Posts
    Every time I've been in the area, I was boating el vado. The water was flowing fast and murky at the time. I'm going to work on branching out.

· Registered
    278 Posts
    You are on to bigger and better things man. The Juan is great but the NW has so many more streams. With out the 3 hour drive to the Juan. Don't get me wrong, I love the juan, and will miss it when I move but, I'd love to live in WA again.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…