Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews Media About

• · Registered
    149 Posts
    I don't know if he has mentioned any of them to you, but they were awesome at the time. Had a great day yesterday at Nahwatzel. 25 in the net, brought home 5 for the neighbor. Most were 14"-16" plus. Hope you are able to get out this winter. Roosevelt, or Rufus should be good. Sprague too if it stays ice free. Take care. Denny

· Registered
    149 Posts
    Hey Buzzy; Thanks for helping to get me in touch with Herb Supurb a couple days ago. We had quite a chat. Sounds like you and I have fished a lot of the same lakes over the years. I started fishing up in BC back in 1954 at Loon lake. Alot of water has gone under and over the bridge since then. I mentioned to Herb the names of some lakes I've fished up there that had 25 inch rainbows in them back then. Denny

· Registered
    7,783 Posts
    Hi, Denny - Glad you had a good chat with Herb, if you ever get the chance for a face to face with him, he will crack some pretty good jokes. We've been fishing only since 1980. Your profile says you're 70 so if you were fishing in BC in 1954, you started young! ;-)

A good day at Nahwatzel! Starman77 has fished that lake a few times. He's a good guy too!

Best!
    Pat
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…