Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews About

• · Registered
    109 Posts
    please send order information again, I misplaced the first email. Thanks

· Registered
    1,196 Posts
    Send me an email to picaboo@charter.net with Silvercreek’s UV Coat in the Subject line and ask me to send you information. I will email you the details on the resin and UV lights and I will tell you how to order. I use your email address to identify you and send you a tracking number on shipments.

Thanks,

Henry

· I've got blisters on me fingers.
    55 Posts
    Hi SC - are you still selling uv glue? I'm finally running a bit low. Send ordering info to jarrod.ball@gmail.com if you are. Thanks!

· Registered
    1,196 Posts
    If you are still interested you can end me an email to picaboo@charter.net with Silvercreek’s UV Coat in the Subject line and ask me to send you information. I will email you the details on the resin and UV lights and I will tell you how to order. I use your email address to identify you and send you a tracking number on shipments.

Thanks,

Henry

· Registered
    52 Posts
    Hello,
    Would like ordering information for your resin kit etc.
    Please sent to bartm628@gmail.com
    Thank you
    Bart

· That dog will hunt.
    14 Posts
    looking into getting some of your product, please send info to
    dustif2@uw.edu
    Thanks

· Born to Fish, Bound to Work
    26 Posts
    Just came across your product. I would be interested in purchasing some. kk1633@hotmail.com
    Thanks
    Kip Kidwell
    G

·
    Hey Bill could you please send me another email on purchasing I accidentally deleted it, and also if I PayPal can you have the package to me by the 18 if I pay extra, it is my father's birthday
    G

·
    Hey Bill, please send me info on how to purchase your products thank you...tcerny77@gmail.com

· Registered
    90 Posts
    hi bill, I would like to buy l bottle of resin and a light...my email is gmole1303@hotmail.com thanks, gary

· Registered
    3 Posts
    I would like to order your resin and the UV laser light. Please send ordering details to shopia@telus.net
    Thanks, Steve

· Registered
    17 Posts
    I would like order resin and light; my email is gershee@optonline.net
    Will you be at the Somerset NJ Fly Tying show in Nov?

· Registered
    8 Posts
    I would like to order your resin and a lazer light my e-mail address is mooselane@msn.com
    Thanks,
    Steve

· I've got blisters on me fingers.
    55 Posts
    Hi there. Would like to order your kit. Jarrod.Ball@gmail.com
    Thanks!

· Flylife
    49 Posts
    HI,
    I would like to order high power light,resin and laser. Please send order info to jpflytyer@yahoo.com

· Registered
    0 Posts
    I would like to order 2 bottles of your resin and the more powerful light. E mail address is dammuleman@hotmail.com. Thanks
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…