Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(5.0 - 8 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews Media About

• · Registered
    0 Posts
    Hello Richard - I saw your old ad for the XL Force Fin. Do you still have this unit? Thank you, John

· Registered
    556 Posts
    Richard, we’re you a party that was interested in my set of Bucks pontoons? If so, I think they’re “re-available…”. Let me know. Thanks.

· Registered
    38 Posts
    Hi!
    I wanted to thank you for helping me sell my Winston. Positive comments and even a "love/like" make a big difference when coming from someone with as much credibility as you. Thanks again, I really appreciate the help!
    Bruce

· Registered
    11 Posts
    Hello there, I can do 100.00 shipped for the backpack.. I will do paypal no fees for you. Thanks, Sonny

· Registered
    6,795 Posts
    Sonny, let me think on it. I need to check on shipping.

· Registered
    11 Posts
    10-4 no rush

· Registered
    202 Posts
    Hey buddy not sure if you meant to but I received a email say you responded to my sage 2250 ad. Anyways it's blank so I don't know if it was an accident. Have a good day !

· Registered
    28 Posts
    Richard you are the best!!! I feel happy with my Allen reel!! Thank you a lot!!!

· Registered
    6,795 Posts
    I've gone by Denny for many years (that's how I got around monitoring by the now ex-wife), now using actual name of Richard E

· Registered
    338 Posts
    Hey there I am interested in your 6wt RPL if its not gone . It will be going to my twin bro in Seattle he is the Chef at Elliot's oyster house and lives in Mountlake Terrace . He has never casted in his life but has time behind Huskey Stadium when hes doing catering let me know if its still around. Thanks.

· Registered
    358 Posts
    Denny,

I appreciate the offer, however I have found a reel that I'm pretty set on.

Tight Lines,
    Scott

· Physhicist
    4,005 Posts
    I just picked up a Winston Ibis 7wt and Orvis Battenkill LA V in a trade. Any value in either? I don't really have much use for it and might put it on the classifieds. Looks like they are $220 or so new. Are they good reals? Might keep it but would need it to work for bones and steelhead and don't know their quality.

Thanks, Dave

· Registered
    2,309 Posts
    Heya Richard.

Dunno if you know but I worked for WaMu and that was past tense, I got laid off. So what have I been doin' with my time? Well... catching tons of rezzies and a few searuns. Oh, and I've been working on a need-driven, passion-driven web application for fisher people and outdoor enthusiasts of all sorts. I have the rather incomplete application hosted right now without a great deal of capacity, and plan to increase capacity when I "go beta" with it and announce to the world. I'd like to invite you to preview it, though, since I consider you an accomplished and well thought out fisherman. Any feedback, ideas, etc would be very very appreciated.

I'll be entirely frank: the idea here is 2-fold, provide the tool that *I want* for my fishing endeavors to the world (wide web) AND make some advertising dollars. One thing that will be extremely important that is not yet drafted is the Privacy Policy which will be extremely tight... folks secret fishin' holes must be safe on my site.

www.smartfishmap.com

definitely register, or it ain't all that great...

Here's the skinny, Current Features:

Google Map and a Calendar (to select start dates)
    - ability to add and delete markers (saved to your profile) and add/edit notes attached to markers
    - for currently selected marker right click the map to get Weather Report (point report for Lat / Lon for 7 days); get Flows (finds closest USGS stream flow gauge and graphs it for 3 days, allows you to add a marker precisely where gauge is at); get Tides (finds closest realtime station for now [e.g., Wauna would be Tacoma] - I'm working on getting way more data) - also graphed.

Here's the coming soon stuff that ties the whole thing together:

Journal Pages
    - ability to link a journal page to Markers (and therefore associate the weather, tide, flow data, notes, etc)
    - ability to make a given journal page public

Trips
    - set up a trip by selecting a date range and associating markers for the location(s) of your trip.
    - trips may the be associated with Journal Pages, to automatically link the markers and gauges that were used in the Trip

Water Temps and Reservoir data

etc and more and more
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…