Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews About

• · Registered
    38 Posts
    any chance the permit line is available? Is it in good shape, do you think a Orvis H2 9wt could throw it? Ill take it.

· Registered
    233 Posts
    Hi Adrian, My message folder had no message in it when your notificaTION APPEARED. Can I buy the sage 6010 reel? Thanks, dave Witchey

· Registered
    233 Posts
    Hi Adrian < would you take 250.00? Thanks, dave witchey zeeva2479@gmail.com

· Registered
    288 Posts
    I just saw this message in an abstract place on the forum. Are you asking about the Sage reel and spool?

· Registered
    288 Posts
    I wasn't sent an email notifying me of a message, nor did I see anything posted on the listing itself.

· Registered
    55 Posts
    Thanks for the help on the classifieds. I'm really shocked no one has picked them up yet. may have to ebay them. Good fishing to you.
    Kyle

· Registered
    288 Posts
    Maybe try stripersonline.com. That is much more of a blue water forum. That's an awful lot of stick to be selling at the Washington FF Forum. I saw a t-12 in platinum for unsold from Anglers Habitat on eBay, it was priced at $300.

· Registered
    288 Posts
    "Go unsold"

· Registered
    55 Posts
    Yeah, its hard to sell the reel for half the price you paid for it but thats what happens when you hock gear. Stripers online seems pretty strict on not joining just to sell stuff. I created a profile though so maybe ill post a bit and then list it.

· Registered
    194 Posts
    Is the Patagonia backpack system still for sale? I have some questions and would like to talk about it.

Thanks,
    Jerry
    425-433-1011

· Registered
    288 Posts
    Sold it on eBay. There is an identical one ending in 5 hours on eBay right now.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…