Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(5.0 - 2 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews Media About

• · Registered
    20 Posts
    Marlon Jon boats are not super heavy. 12foot weighs 135#. I will use a trailer to transport. Thanks for your input.

· Registered
    1,891 Posts
    Rods get beat-up in my drifter and I have 2 8wts already so I will probably be selling the 896-4 xp when it arrives. If your fishing salt more maybe you would be interested in it but I don't know when I will be receiving it! Just saying! I kinda quit buying and selling the last few years but a g-loomis sig series im6 would bring me out of the closet ha.... I followed them for a while after casting one...

· Registered
    1,891 Posts
    Hello this is Mark! I will be sending in my broke 896-2 SP at the start of March and Sage said they will be making me a 896-4 xp which is pretty sought after right now and they have shot up in price the last couple years the harder they are to find I guess! It will be brand new in tube and sock from sage but I wont know how long they will take! I will not be keeping this rod I don't think! I fish out of my drifter

· Registered
    1,394 Posts
    Yes that would be great! Thanks Brian.
    Glenn

· Triploid, Humpy & Seaplane Hater....Know Grizzler
    14,860 Posts
    Will do!

· Registered
    1,394 Posts
    Hi Brian and thank you very much! My Paypal handle is keith@coastsportfish.com
    Please ensure that when you select payment type you select US dollars because the Paypal folks kill us Canadians on the exchange rate.
    Thanks again and take care,
    Glenn

· Triploid, Humpy & Seaplane Hater....Know Grizzler
    14,860 Posts
    Keith,
    I’ll send payment tonight in US dollars.
    Do you prefer friends and family to avoid PP fees?
    Thanks
    Brian
    G

·
    Hi sir, i was wondering if you still had the G.Loomis IM6 rods for sale? I've been looking for one for a long time now and I stumbled upon you're post on this site while looking through google pictures for im6 rods, I live in Michigan but I saw you were willing to ship them so just thought I'd ask to see if you still had them, thanks so much!
    -Evan

· Registered
    54 Posts
    Hi Stone,
    Mark From Kingston Here. I Fish The Marine WorMs OverHere, AndWillSendYou A FeW Flies To Test IfYouSend Me Your Address (If I Can Find Them). I'd like to see how they work for you.

· Registered
    214 Posts
    Stonefish, I would be interested in that March 2010 report. e-mail: eagleworks@jonav.net
    thanks, JW
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…