Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews About

• · Registered
    34 Posts
    Hi Ben, I'm not in the market to sell my Ari ‘T Hart reels, but I was curious to know what you think the market value of that type of reel is? I haven't done any research. I inherited a set of 2-6wt reels with multiple spools for each, which I actively use. My only complaint is the resetting a spool after you've taken it out.

Thanks,
    Blake

· Registered
    112 Posts
    It really depends on which model you have. The Traun is currently going for 350-450 range while the Remco goes for quite a bit more depending on whether it was pre-Dutch reels or not. The Dutch reels version can run 650-700 and the pre can run up to 1k from what I’ve seen and researched. More rare versions of his reels can peak over 2k

· Banned
    140 Posts
    Hi Ben, Did you find your reel yet? I contacted you to let you know I Have a New Orrvis Helios 2 9' 5wt Tip. Flex Rod for sale and I may sell the Abel SD #6 reel that I was supposed to put on it. If you Know anyone, let me know..Mike Sr

· Registered
    112 Posts
    Ah, I wish I had known you were going to sell that reel. I pulled the trigger on an Abel sd 4/5 just last night. I would have definitely gone for yours instead. Going to keep my ear out for people on yours though. Thanks Mike I really appreciate it bud.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…