Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews About

• · Registered
    1,365 Posts
    Wayne, I would like to fish the Harrison this October, but prefer to not have to have a boat. I am interested in both pinks and chum. Are you able and willing to give me any advise?

· Registered
    1,365 Posts
    For about 10-years now I have wanted to fish the Harrison the first week of October and keep having things come up. I have a 16 foot aluminum boat with a 15 hp motor, that I bought specifically for that trip. I have only taken the boat out about 3 times since I bought it a number of years ago and really prefer to just walk and wade.

· Registered
    1,365 Posts
    If possible I would like to take my wife and have her actually catch a fish on a fly rod. I will be 65 and still do reasonably well on the river but no longer do aggressive wading, she will be 63 and she is not very mobile when it comes to moving on rocks and up hills (long history of back and neck problems/surgeries).

thanks

cal

· Registered
    1,365 Posts
    Evidently I can only post 450 characters at a time now.... sorry about the multiple messages

· Registered
    149 Posts
    Nooksack Mac- Hi from a fellow fisherman. Denny here. I grew up out west of Ferndale. Caught my first steelhead back in 1964 along the banks of the Nooksack sw of Lynden. I now live and fish mainly here in sw Washington. But it's fun to get back up your way when I can. Caught my first fish ever in the Lake Terrill creek where it goes under Alder Grove road. My family homesteaded in that area back in the late 1800's.
    G

·
    Hey we fished the Nook a couple of weeks ago and would like to fish it with you some time. I think we were in the correct area, N.fork about 3 or 4 miles from the main stem. A little confusing because we did not really fit in as the only guys with fly rods. Lots of stories of the S. fork holding big Nates in the next few weeks. Let me know if we can all get together and fish I would like to thank you for the directions and ideas.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…