Swap October Caddis Swap and Face to Face Event

kelvin

Ok I know falls a ways off and most of us are grumbling about how hot it is
however the lower rivers, fall colors and the air filled with giant pumpkin colored trout snacks is coming to a stream near you. My favorite time of year to fish.
This swap will also include a face to face and river outing somewhere likely on the upper Yakima some time toward the end of September. exact date tba
You know a Caddisfest.
Dry flies-lava- cased-something to swing you decide.

1-Kelvin -dry pattern
2-Gary Knowels
3-Teenage Entomologist
4-Jeff Brady
5-McNasty
6-Travis Bille
7-Matt Baerwalde
8-Greg Pucilosk
9-riseform
10-406Jake
11-ComeOnSounders
12-Ron McNeal

caddis_oct_larva.jpg October Caddis.jpg img_caddis_oct_larva_01.jpg

I'm in with a foam dry for skating. Gantner's Foam Fall Caddis.
My only concern is that 9/19-21 is PHW 2-fly and that I am out of town the following weekend 9/26-30 so I may not be able to fish. I will still contribute flies

McNasty

Canyon Lurker
if the due dates not until the end of september im totally down for this. im kinda busy with stuff right now and may not be able to start for a couple weeks.

View attachment 44412 View attachment 44413 View attachment 44414

Ok I know falls a ways off and most of us are grumbling about how hot it is
however the lower rivers, fall colors and the air filled with giant pumpkin colored trout snacks is coming to a stream near you. My favorite time of year to fish.
This swap will also include a face to face and river outing somewhere likely on the upper Yakima some time toward the end of September. exact date tba
You know a Caddisfest.
Dry flies-lava- cased-something to swing you decide.

1-Kelvin -dry pattern
2-Gary Knowels
3-Teenage Entomologist
4-
5-
6-
7-
8-
9-
10-
11-
12-
Could I get a picture of a side view of the yellow grub looking caddis you have posted here?

Teenage Entomologist

Gotta love the pteronarcys.
I just tied one of the coolest flies I've tied in a while! I'm what you can call I guess a "pro" at fly tying, since I tie to sell, so this nymph will astonish. It's an October Caddis Pupa Soft Hackle with a Tungsten Bead, and everyone in this swap is getting one.

Latest posts