Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner

Is it just me ??

2K views 19 replies 16 participants last post by  bennysbuddy 
#1 ·
I like some of the new video getting around, I really do, but does rap music really fit the format ??
Here's a good example.
The vision is ok, but I had to turn the sound off to finish it.

Maybe I'm getting old ? :D

#16 ·
Not sure I want to sprint up and down the beach with a basket strapped around my waste, on second thought I dont want to sprint while fishing period :D

Why don't old man and a couple others vets ;) make a video? Drab up in your nicest flannel and stormy kromer caps, hit a local puget sound beach, rope in a few cutties and silvers and put it to some glenn miller background music! Show the young whipper snappers how its done on your turf :eek:

#10 ·
I can tolerate the rap music on the home videos easier than I can tolerate those wanna be special effects experts who feel the need to run the entire video using a fisheye lense app.

Sent from the Twilight Zone using tapatalk.

#12 ·
Dunno about rap music and fishing, but one of the channels I have over here in the Windy City is "The Fishing Channel." Almost without exception, all fly fishing shows are accompanied by acoustic guitar, and gear fishing shows are accompanied by hard rock or heavy metal. Interesting in what that says about the two types of fishing, or at least how they are perceived by the shows' producers.

#17 ·
I don't like it. Not just because it's rap music, though. Any kind of angry, aggressive music and fishing just don't mix for me. I fish to remove those type of emotions from my life.

Reactions: 24752 and Porter
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.