What's in your vise?

MGTom

Living at the place of many waters
WFF Supporter
More production. Ants and Renegades don't survive long, either the fish destroy it or the bushes get it. After I looked at the pic I thought I had thread over the hook but it's just 2 pieces of dubbing. I've never gone out with thread inadvertently wrapped over the hook point.:rolleyes: 20210115_094132.jpg 20210115_090850.jpg
My everyday late spring early summer box
20210115_094327.jpg

Last edited:

Clarkman

Huge Fly Guy
WFF Supporter
bucktail game changer lite. I think I only have 6 segments in there. I added a removable tail for good measure. Currently only comes in at 10", but with the appropriate tail, could extend that a fair bit if necessary.

JlADk6S.jpg

ePQggCb.jpg

mcswny

bucktail game changer lite. I think I only have 6 segments in there. I added a removable tail for good measure. Currently only comes in at 10", but with the appropriate tail, could extend that a fair bit if necessary.

JlADk6S.jpg

ePQggCb.jpg
I want to see this with something to reference size. Like a size 16 adams, ha! That thing has gotta be from my middle finger to half my forearm.

Dr. Magill

I want to see this with something to reference size. Like a size 16 adams, ha! That thing has gotta be from my middle finger to half my forearm.

JlADk6S.jpg

ePQggCb.jpg
Nice taper

Clarkman

Huge Fly Guy
WFF Supporter

I don't think I have any size 16 Adams, but this is either a 12 or 14....

It's not too huge. With this tail it's right at 10" which is at the upper end of most of what I throw (although I do have one 16" double that looks really cool in the water...I hate casting that thing though).

NfhBDZJ.jpg

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts