What's in your vise?

Stonefish

Triploid, Humpy & Seaplane Hater....Know Grizzler
Hey stonefish, I think I might try this stuff using your technique, what do ya think? View attachment 192820 View attachment 192820
Give it a go and post up what you come up with.
Are those tentacles pretty pliable and where did you get them from?

Have you tried putting a ball of dubbing behind those tentacles then tying them so they lay back like palmered hackle would (think soft hackle)?
You could also wrap chenille or dubbing over the front to get them to lay back.
SF

Give it a go and post up what you come up with.
Are those tentacles pretty pliable and where did you get them from?

Have you tried putting a ball of dubbing behind those tentacles then tying them so they lay back like palmered hackle would (think soft hackle)?
You could also wrap chenille or dubbing over the front to get them to lay back.
SF
I just wrapped a light colored version of your tie using the tubing that’s attached to the aquarium decoration. The tentacles are very active and you can face them forward or aft. I like to face them forward for more action, also I used uv resin on the front of tentacles to create more resistance. 14000407-05BC-40FD-95F2-50FFC96B448D.jpeg

Stonefish

Triploid, Humpy & Seaplane Hater....Know Grizzler
I just wrapped a light colored version of your tie using the tubing that’s attached to the aquarium decoration. The tentacles are very active and you can face them forward or aft. I like to face them forward for more action, also I used uv resin on the front of tentacles to create more resistance. View attachment 192844
Dig it!
Aquarium decorations. I’ll have to visit a pet store.
SF

Latest posts