What's in your vise?

Last time out, I saw a bunch of newly hatched goslings....they, along with their duckling cousins, are most definitely on the menu. So naturally, one must match the hatch...dry or die, right?

I got it wet in the sink and it's profile is nearly perfect along with a mostly yellow color with some mottling in there like the naturals once those feathers get wet.

Pool Noodle Gosling

it's what's on the inside that counts...

Cheers!

Last edited:
Last time out, I saw a bunch of newly hatched goslings....they, along with their duckling cousins, are most definitely on the menu. So naturally, one must match the hatch...dry or die, right?

I got it wet in the sink and it's profile is nearly perfect along with a mostly yellow color with some mottling in there like the naturals once those feathers get wet.

Cheers!
That thing is awesome! I bet a take on that would be bad ass

C&CRods

not your average member

Pool Noodle Gosling

it's what's on the inside that counts...

Cheers!
Pike like the Suicide duck in the spring on the spin gear, this looks like a great equivalent

Latest posts