WFF Hats, stickers, pins

I will be (unless things are ugly, of course) ordering the following (multiple choice okay)

• Total voters

Chris Scoones

Administrator
Staff member
Where does the money go? Obviously, the site is a business, but will any of the proceeds go to Project Healing Waters, etc?
The sites fund which covers site projects, server fees, my fishing trips and usually lends itself towards PHW yearly for the 2fly. Jerry can vouch for that. If the fund can support it, WFF covers all of the food at the 2fly, above and beyond what others contribute for the event.

It's more a hobby business. It's run as a business to keep the lights on and things updated, but isn't for personal gain outside of assisting on occasional fishing related purchases. If it were a job, I would have quit long ago.

Chris

The sites fund which covers site projects, server fees, my fishing trips and usually lends itself towards PHW yearly for the 2fly. Jerry can vouch for that. If the fund can support it, WFF covers all of the food at the 2fly, above and beyond what others contribute for the event.

It's more a hobby business. It's run as a business to keep the lights on and things updated, but isn't for personal gain outside of assisting on occasional fishing related purchases. If it were a job, I would have quit long ago.

Chris
Thanks for addressing my question, Chris. You confirmed what I already suspected and that will make it even easier for me to spend money on WFF stuff.
Thanks again for all you guys do.
Rob

Jerry Daschofsky

Staff member
Where does the money go? Obviously, the site is a business, but will any of the proceeds go to Project Healing Waters, etc?
I can personally attest that Chris goes above and beyond helping with PHWFF (both in support of my efforts here and monetary). Chris has been one of our biggest monetary supporters, especially for the 2 fly event. Just he's kept quiet about it until now, well since you asked lol.

I can personally attest that Chris goes above and beyond helping with PHWFF (both in support of my efforts here and monetary). Chris has been one of our biggest monetary supporters, especially for the 2 fly event. Just he's kept quiet about it until now, well since you asked lol.
Thanks, Jerry. Honestly, I'd have bought products and felt good about it anyway, but knowing this just makes me feel even better about it. May have to buy some duplicates as gifts.
Eager to see the items for sale once you guys get them in.
Rob

Latest posts