WFF Hats, stickers, pins

I will be (unless things are ugly, of course) ordering the following (multiple choice okay)

• Total voters
He has standard caps as well. The single haul hat isn't a trucker hat.
I know, and am planning on getting the single haul. This isn't a rant against WFF. Just my frustration in general with the trend in trucker caps. I've been waning to buy a new Simms cap for awhile. But for about two years straight they have about ten options in trucker style and maybe two in standard. Patagonia and other "industry" brands are following suit. Not everyone who holds a flyrod is a Bozeman hipster. This poll alone should be a valuable marketing tool. The plain one is out voting the trucker style by more than 2:1.

Jerry Daschofsky

Staff member
I know, and am planning on getting the single haul. This isn't a rant against WFF. Just my frustration in general with the trend in trucker caps. I've been waning to buy a new Simms cap for awhile. But for about two years straight they have about ten options in trucker style and maybe two in standard. Patagonia and other "industry" brands are following suit. Not everyone who holds a flyrod is a Bozeman hipster. This poll alone should be a valuable marketing tool. The plain one is out voting the trucker style by more than 2:1.
It's pretty even at 50/48 between standard and trucker. Just two choices in trucker spreads votes.

Like a lot of my buddies, definitely not hipsters, we like trucker hats for venting. I run hot, so nice to stay cool. Why u ordered one of each.

Simms Single Haul for me. Thanks for doing this Chris!
Plus for us bald guys, trucker hats aren't very practical!

Last edited:

Jerry Daschofsky

Staff member
It's been awhile, but if memory serves me right Simms only allows certain hats to be customized. I remember when I looked into it a few years back I was only given a couple choices. May be more now.

Greg Price

Love da little fishies
I like trucker style hat for wearing in summer, but I wish I could get it in ten or moss colors. So I had to vote for the tan colored hat.

The bill will Always be curved on any baseball hat I wear.

Latest posts