NFR Awesome Dogs of the WFF!

IMG_0900.JPG

Finney.... my 4 month old Lab on his first fishing trip. Kept it short and sweet. Hooked several steelhead on dry flies, i think he is good chi. He's a lot of fun, fantastic with my two little girls and a big fan of romping around the gravel bar while I make some casts. Excited for winter steelhead season, I think by then he was truly be ready for life as a fishing dog.

View attachment 126858

Finney.... my 4 month old Lab on his first fishing trip. Kept it short and sweet. Hooked several steelhead on dry flies, i think he is good chi. He's a lot of fun, fantastic with my two little girls and a big fan of romping around the gravel bar while I make some casts. Excited for winter steelhead season, I think by then he was truly be ready for life as a fishing dog.
In two weeks we will pick up our new pup- a female liver flat coated retriever sired by our boy Scout (see previous post). Northern Lights Cascading Waters. Call name Finney. I thought it was original! You must hang around the same places I do.

In two weeks we will pick up our new pup- a female liver flat coated retriever sired by our boy Scout (see previous post). Northern Lights Cascading Waters. Call name Finney. I thought it was original! You must hang around the same places I do.
I gave my girls the choice between Beckler and Finney and even though hearing my 3 year old say Beckler was the cutest thing I've ever heard, they choose Finney. If you see a black lab running around the gravel bar this winter with a stick in his mouth and sand all over his nose say hello. Cheers!

freestoneangler

Not to be confused with Freestone
Best thread on this dump
Hard to argue that statement. We're still dog-less after losing Ruby this past February. With the WA house sale, retirement, and the move to Montana, we simply would not have had the time needed to raise a new one. But, things look to be settling down and our plans are to find a new kid this coming spring.

Love the thread and photos... keep them coming!

Latest posts