NFR Awesome Dogs of the WFF!

We had one of these dogs. When he got to where he couldn't walk anymore we had him put to sleep. He loved the cold weather here in Montana. When he went out he never wanted to come back in.. Had him cremated now he site in a urn in the back room.
It is almost too much to walk him on the beach during the summer because he is swarmed by young women. More than once a grumpy person would whisper in passing:Cute dog. We got him when we lived in Vermont and he adores the snow and cold.

I'm sure there's an Awesome Snakes of the WFF! thread. Just gotta look for it.
yeah, I'm lazy...ha!

edit: I looked, the only snake posts I found were pretty much either about rattlesnakes found on the East side or other random threads where I went off the rails talking about these boas...

Last edited:
So do Skittles and Slither come when you call, go on "walks"?
In high school, a friend's brother brought home a Python from Nam. Feeding time was pretty interesting. The mouse knew something was up right away, then suddenly, a short squeak.

So do Skittles and Slither come when you call, go on "walks"?
In high school, a friend's brother brought home a Python from Nam. Feeding time was pretty interesting. The mouse knew something was up right away, then suddenly, a short squeak.
it would have to be via morse code from tapping on the ground as they have no ears...either way, no....they're not terribly good at coming when called. funny you mention the python story, when I was a kid in 6th or 7th grade, I took home a large boa from the college's biology department...much to the chagrin of my mom, he stayed in our bathtub at home, then I took him to school the next day (draped around my neck while riding my bike) and he hung out in my locker during the day except for lunch and recess. Strangely enough, no one really freaked out about any of it (the mere mention of bringing Slither in to Trey's school raised a bunch of "red flags" with the teacher and staff).

Latest posts