2 Fly for 2015?

Jerry, Chuck, or anyone who has heard? Is there any info around the 2 Fly event for this year on the Yakima river? The dates were announced a year ago today for 2014 and I want to be sure to not miss the chance. Any info appreciated.
Thanks

Jerry Daschofsky

Staff member
Unfortunately we are doing heavy research right now. I'm bouncing emails with a couple state and federal agencies. Will hopefully have an announcement in a week.

And this is mine and Chuck's baby. Only announcements for it will come through us,

Thanks Jerry,... Will standby for your announcement. Fully aware that you guys are the point people, just thought I may have missed your info and was hoping someone would point me to it. Really appreciate that you guys organize this all, and give folks like me a way to give a little something back to our men and women who serve.

Jerry Daschofsky

Staff member
We have a lot of decisions to make right now. Not too happy with the projected water temps and flows for both August and September time frames from a couple different state and federal bureaus I've been talking to. We need to speak to the guides/shops this weekend and go from there. Usually have it penciled in around January actually and announce by February. We've held off until we get some stuff squared away.

Latest posts