So I was out putting on a spey clinic for

MacRowdy

Idaho Resident Craftsman/Artisan
Matt Burke said:
REAL men wouldn't say I love you to someone in flannel shirt.
Exactly.

Well all I know is that I was casting this new spey rod and my roll cast was saweeet!!!! I could throw it 20 ft consistently!!!! WOOOAAAH!!!!

Matt, let's get our gay wads out and go practice all the fancy casts!!! I'm working on some new ones too!

Whitney, did I eat paint chips? Yes, lead paint ones. And I snorted Asbestos, and I huffed more gas than anyone I have ever met that lived to tell about it. Remember in High school when I rode that badass motorbike?

As for the AK, hell yeah! I mean wtf!? These dudes just freakin looked right at us and rooster tailed it right through our drift.

So would it be illegal to maybe fire off a few rounds into the ground just to get their attention while they are still far enough away to make a wise decision regarding the way they go about passing a few fly fishing pimps along the river?

Why the hell am I asking you guys. Hell yeah.

Let me reprimand myself before Little Stone tells me that would be considering "brandishing" a firearm. Rowdy consider yourself officially reprimanded!!!!!

Brandon, I agree. nailnot who are you again? I mean I thought there was only one true NailKnot and he is a Matador...

I say nothing about polotics on this site. All I say is that I have a Gay Spey Rod Wad and I'm taking over the world!!!!!!!!!!!

MAC

PM me Mac. I'll be out several times starting Sunday and through the week. Let me know and I can bring a few extra rods and line in case you want to try them. I can at least get you to break the 25 foot mark.

Big K1

Large Member
Hey Matt,

"I can at least get you to break the 25 foot mark."

Please don't say break around me for a few more weeks. :rofl:

Mac, I will also help you BREAK in that gay wad rod.
We can shoot for 26'.

MacRowdy

Big K1 said:
Hey Matt,

"I can at least get you to break the 25 foot mark."

Please don't say break around me for a few more weeks. :rofl:

Mac, I will also help you BREAK in that gay wad rod.
We can shoot for 26'.
Sweet! That sounds like the gayest offer I've had in a while!!!

MacRowdy

You can lock it down now Sir Robert Triggs but remember. The power of the Spey Rod will no longer be put down!!!!!

MAC The: "I'm a lot better at Spey Casting..."

Latest posts