Munn Lake Convenience

hbmcc

Just hooked the latest WDFW seat of ease. They gotta import the fragrances for these cans! This one had bouquet of Guernsey. Maybe, hops. Or, Mike's Hard Cider. Certainly go out of their way to install the worst crappers for the neighbors.

On the flip side, fishing was enjoyable.

Munn was stocked recently, very good plant of fish 14 to 23 inches. It has been rewarding for you guys who 'still fish' well. It's been tough the last few days, changing weather maybe?

Lots of bugs and fish rising? Not so much. You wouldn't think there are trout in the lake unless you hook them.

Last edited:

hbmcc

Munn was stocked recently, very good plant of fish 14 to 23 inches. It has been rewarding for you guys who still fish well. It's been tough the last few days, changing weather maybe?

Lots of bugs and fish rising? Not so much. You wouldn't think there are trout in the lake unless you hook them.
Our trip yielded some (few) over 15-inches for some in the group. I am thinking, from the recent plants. It's catch and release, so I have another opportunity to break my 'skunked' record. Light hatch response. Gas may have confused the picture, however. It wasn't just the cans that were farting.

On the flip side, fishing was enjoyable.[/QUOTE]

Wait a minute Bruce, on your last post you said you got skunked....this post said fishing was enjoyable?? Skunky, outhouse.....what were you fishing for? brown trout? :confused:??

Latest posts