Puget Sound Fly Company charity raffle to benefit PHWFF

Anil

And the winner is.......................
Mike M.
Ticket #105
Congratulations and thank you all for participating!
Stay tuned, I'm sure we will do something like this again.

Good job to everyone who participated.

Disadvantage of viewing the forums from the "new post". I didn't see this tell all the raffle tickets were gone.:(

I'm assuming the ticket numbers started at 100 as #105 of the 75 sold was the winner.;)

Anil

Good job to everyone who participated.

Disadvantage of viewing the forums from the "new post". I didn't see this tell all the raffle tickets were gone.:(

I'm assuming the ticket numbers started at 100 as #105 of the 75 sold was the winner.;)
I'm sure you're just giving us a good natured hard time, but to make sure everyone knows we did this as fairly as we could: Tickets actually started at 926085 and ended at 926161. I only gave participants the last three digits because the rest was unnecessary.
Next time, we might want to do this without pinning it to the top, as some people have told me that they skim right past those. Thoughts?

Thanks again, and stay tuned, we will be doing something like this again.

Absolutely just being a smartass.

I really appreciate any opportunity to help support PHW's.

As for the sticky thing. I always open the site with new post's. If I haven't been on in a day or so, some new post's will get bumped to the next page and I'll miss them. If there were a way to keep them at the top. That would be great.

“Project healing waters raffle”
G-Loomis and Puget Sound Fly Co. have teamed up to create an exciting and rewarding opportunity. We are sponsoring a raffle for a brand new G-Loomis NRX LP 9’ 5 weight (4pc.) fly fishing rod. Details below:
-Prize= G-Loomis NRX LP 9’ 5 weight (4pc.) fly fishing rod
-Tickets= $10.00 each
-Tickets are available for sale at Puget Sound Fly Co. 253-472-2420 Please do not PM me as I will not be able to keep up.
-Maximum of 75 tickets will be sold
-the drawing will be complete once all the tickets have sold.
-ALL TICKET SALES ($750) WILL GO TO PROJECT HEALING WATERS.

Big thanks to Anil for putting this together for the program. He has been a big supporter of the program. So quicker we get these tickets sold, the faster we can draw the winning ticket.

wow! what an awesome raffle event with a bonus of helping an organization. am very excited to be part of this program.

Latest posts