WFF Rookie of the Year

Swimmy

Riffle > Run > Pool
Well it seems the board has spoken and first let me take a moment to say I'm extremely honored with this award. I was once told that great moments are born from great opportunities. I want to first thank the committee for giving me this opportunity.

I also want to thank all the people behind me that helped make this happen. This would not be possible without your support.

This award just goes to show that with hard work, commitment, and a little perseverance, dreams can come true. Just know, our work here is not done.

Thank you.

Old Man

Just an Old Man
Well it seems the board has spoken and first let me take a moment to say I'm extremely honored with this award. I was once told that great moments are born from great opportunities. I want to first thank the committee for giving me this opportunity.

I also want to thank all the people behind me that helped make this happen. This would not be possible without your support.

This award just goes to show that with hard work, commitment, and a little perseverance, dreams can come true. Just know, our work here is not done.

Thank you.
What award. The one from the shit house wall.

freestoneangler

Not to be confused with Freestone

Thank you.
Well, with this most prestigious award comes some hefty responsibility. Namely that you are now the forums designated Montana guide for visiting members. Ira's visit was actually a "test drive" to see if you cut the mustard as it were. He let you spank him so as not to scare you off.

During the 2016 season, you'll need to keep your schedule quite flexible, your gas tank full, and your boat in tip top form. Congratulations... we're more excited than you are! ;)

FinLuver

Thank you.
@Swimmy...(you forgot "World Peace" in your acceptance speech)...

2085209.jpe

Latest posts