WFF Rookie of the Year

Lugan

Joe Streamer
Is there a swimsuit section? I may need to edit my vote. Did any girls join this year?
There was that girl over the summer who lobbed in a question about fishing the Yak whole she was visiting from out of state. Dozens of greasy grimy dudes fell all over themselves trying to help the lass. It was simultaneously funny and uncomfortable, like watching a Ben Stiller movie.

Swimmy

Riffle > Run > Pool
There was that girl over the summer who lobbed in a question about fishing the Yak whole she was visiting from out of state. Dozens of greasy grimy dudes fell all over themselves trying to help the lass. It was simultaneously funny and uncomfortable, like watching a Ben Stiller movie.
That was Cocoon.

It was funny the amount of info that was given out about the Yak...pretty much down to which rock to stand on.

cocoon

I live in this state and I was just coming over from a trip and wanted to stop and try my hand on the Yakima. I am pretty sure I got so much information, I could have found you guys standing there with fish on lines waiting for me to reel in. I absolutely love fly fishing. And guess what? I'm tying flies now too.
I vote for swimmy.

I live in this state and I was just coming over from a trip and wanted to stop and try my hand on the Yakima. I am pretty sure I got so much information, I could have found you guys standing there with fish on lines waiting for me to reel in. I absolutely love fly fishing. And guess what? I'm tying flies now too.
I vote for swimmy.
No disrespect intended but the info is way more forthcoming to you than it would have been to some random dude.
Your vote is sound btw.

Shouldn't there be a committee to establish the ground rules, like who's eligible to cast a vote and conduct testing for performance enhancing drugs? Swimmy has to be on something to post those kind of numbers.