WFF Rookie of the Year

b_illymac

Member Active
If Billy reads this, he will get the idea to create another account here and post as a hot country girl. You will all stampede to provide her/him fishing spots.
No need to do that!
I befriended Cocoon and she tells me all...she said you creeped her out through and your spots only produce little fish...

Last edited:

Hans Enderghils

Fliegenfischerschule Oberbayern Führung
SWIMMY!!!!!!
Hans - I thought you went away. My bad.
But hands down Mr. Swimmy is it!!
I am said before this that I am moving to the states permanently. The only problem is that my sister is marries a Syrian and some how now the US Immigration is wanting me to promise I won't be terrorist. I promise and even show my circumcision in trousers, but they say even Isis does cut on the wee wee. No matter as long as I have job I have visa and fish permit.

I think we should organize a fish outing. We call it swinging with swimmy and I will be there.

FinLuver

I am said before this that I am moving to the states permanently. The only problem is that my sister is marries a Syrian and some how now the US Immigration is wanting me to promise I won't be terrorist. I promise and even show my circumcision in trousers, but they say even Isis does cut on the wee wee. No matter as long as I have job I have visa and fish permit.

I think we should organize a fish outing. We call it swinging with swimmy and I will be there.
This post... ^^^^^
nuclear-explosion_0.jpg

Swimmy

Riffle > Run > Pool
There isn't a vote. There is no such award. Just another thread to chatter about.
So we have b_illy posting fake tr's and now Ed starting fake ROTY award threads? Awesome.

Swimmy you are ROTY in many of our hearts. No award needed.....

First of all, how can you all forget about Sue and Enlightened when wondering if there are females on the board? I guarantee they fish.m more/harder than 95% of the guys on here. Second, although i enjoy Swimmy's posts I am going to have to vote for Totz in this one. Just slightly more twisted.
I think the question was more if any female members joined this year. No one is forgetting Freestone or Enlightened.

And sorry to break the news but I think Totez has quit the board. Not sure why but I have my thoughts. Hopefully he comes back though as he is one of my favorites.

Latest posts