WFF Rookie of the Year

Swimmy

Riffle > Run > Pool
I have in mind a different award for you Ed.....
I'm also curious where you go with this...

And this thread has legs: Thread of the Year, Asshole of the Year, WFF Member of the year, Most helpful Member, etc.

Asshole of the Year IMO goes to Kerry. He is a pro. I wish him well as today he is starting another round of treatment (hope he doesn't mind me sharing that.) Everyone be thinking about him as you are celebrating the holidays.

Jake-e-boy no doubt wins "most generous with his likes" award for 2015. Dude is a liking machine and I love him for it.

Biggest melt of the year has to go to Theron King. His rebuttal to some of our comments on his steelhead video was one of the highlights from the board this year. That video just oozed butthurt. Nice work.

b_illymac

Member Active
I'm also curious where you go with this...

And this thread has legs: Thread of the Year, Asshole of the Year, WFF Member of the year, Most helpful Member, etc.

Asshole of the Year IMO goes to Kerry. He is a pro. I wish him well as today he is starting another round of treatment (hope he doesn't mind me sharing that.) Everyone be thinking about him as you are celebrating the holidays.

Jake-e-boy no doubt wins "most generous with his likes" award for 2015. Dude is a liking machine and I love him for it.

Biggest melt of the year has to go to Theron King. His rebuttal to some of our comments on his steelhead video was one of the highlights from the board this year. That video just oozed butthurt. Nice work.
Somehow I missed all that. What was thread name?

freestoneangler

Not to be confused with Freestone
Yeah, but even as a kid growing up who was only talented enough to "get" a participation ribbon, I always hated those things.
That explains some things ;). Let me know when they offer a 3 rod endorsement at Pass Lake... that will make the long slog north to meet the great Ira Bobber worth it.

Latest posts