WFF Rookie of the Year

Irafly

Indi "Ira" Jones
That explains some things ;). Let me know when they offer a 3 rod endorsement at Pass Lake... that will make the long slog north to meet the great Ira Bobber worth it.
Three rod is just over doing it! Come on man, next you'll be advocating for dynamite or something. And it is "The Great Ira Indicator". More of an alliterational flow that way.

First of all, how can you all forget about Sue and Enlightened when wondering if there are females on the board? I guarantee they fish.m more/harder than 95% of the guys on here. Second, although i enjoy Swimmy's posts I am going to have to vote for Totz in this one. Just slightly more twisted.
Both Sue and Enlightened have backed off on their posting lately. They're probably too busy fishing.

Ed Call

Who is being awarded for passing the 2015 WFF HSFMAT ? Highly Sensitive Forum Member Awareness Training
No one, most recent training classes seemed to have flopped.
I want an award, I want one! How about most excited with a double hook up? Or greatest use of indicator award? Small fish award?
You boldly brandish the bobber, for sure.
You also get pissed at me pretty easily when I'm wrangling the cats. Maybe you should be rewarded with that...a mod job...and we can discuss the 95/5 rule that you seem not to see, I'm not always an ass. Discuss over beers, bows and browns sometime?

Irafly

Indi "Ira" Jones

You also get pissed at me pretty easily when I'm wrangling the cats. Maybe you should be rewarded with that...a mod job...and we can discuss the 95/5 rule that you seem not to see, I'm not always an ass. Discuss over beers, bows and browns sometime?
Not pissed, but as a mod I see you take things personally and then take it out on others. My observation. You are not the only mod, yet from my experience you tend to be the heaviest handed with locking down and censoring others contributions. Your prerogative of course for the money you make doing it. So for you I think you should be mod of the year.

I know the 95/5 rule quite well as an educator by the way. But I also know how to make it more like a 95/95. Beers browns and bows sounds realllllly good. Drive North my friend.

Dupher

If you can read this, you are fishing too close

im always up for a discussion like that if he turns you down, I might even have a bobber or two

Ed Call

Not pissed, but as a mod I see you take things personally and then take it out on others. My observation. You are not the only mod, yet from my experience you tend to be the heaviest handed with locking down and censoring others contributions.

Beers browns and bows sounds realllllly good. Drive North my friend.
Accurate observation on the surface. You see the bobber dropping, but I'm hopeful you are aware of the myriad of nuances that are occurring beneath the surface. Some are unwilling to be 95/95. Just ask them. I'm also the one here the most while the others are much busier. My inbox is often full of joy!

Both Sue and Enlightened have backed off on their posting lately. They're probably too busy fishing.
Just not a computer addict :) And triploidjunkie is always posting first, even my fish! I have to see my fish on his gallery :) lol......plus, I have to want to tell of most of my adventures and misadventures. Lately those stories come from my classroom. You want to hear funny shit, sit in on a high school class......I surprise myself daily, as the "almost adults" shock me as well :)Now I'm headed fishing :) If something occurs that inspires me, I will share and post my own fish picture ;)

Latest posts