WFF Rookie of the Year

Just not a computer addict :) And triploidjunkie is always posting first, even my fish! I have to see my fish on his gallery :) lol......plus, I have to want to tell of most of my adventures and misadventures. Lately those stories come from my classroom. You want to hear funny shit, sit in on a high school class......I surprise myself daily, as the "almost adults" shock me as well :)Now I'm headed fishing :) If something occurs that inspires me, I will share and post my own fish picture ;)
Do your thing. Good luck with the fish and the almost adults.

Swimmy

Riffle > Run > Pool
My inbox is often full of joy!
I would love to read some of the crymail. I can't imagine anyone getting so annoyed that they go and complain to a mod. If they let stuff here bother them, I can't imagine what they are like in real life.

I've had more shit thrown at me this year than anyone else, some of it mean spirited. Never did I once think about whining to a mod. Lulz.

freestoneangler

Not to be confused with Freestone
I would love to read some of the crymail. I can't imagine anyone getting so annoyed that they go and complain to a mod. If they let stuff here bother them, I can't imagine what they are like in real life.
No shit. Had I taken that track after being swarmed by the Steelhead Forum Gang, within a couple of months of joining WFF, I'd have worn out the ignore function -- which I don't personally use but have strongly suggested others do when they over-rotate and simply cannot handle diverse opinions on a topic.

There are some highly sensitive, "my view or the highway" folks on here. But, truth is they are probably just fine in real life and someone I could fish and get along with 95/5 ;).