Californians attempt to rescue their salmon

You wouldn't be trying to control what other people say would you?
I don't really care what a bunch of old guys think about my opinion . Kerry,, ww, and Charles is the epitome of the spey fishing high and twigthy asshole club. You all don't want the thread to be blown up and distracted from the topic yet the routine quotes and direct engagement with me says otherwise.

We can take our lovely convo to pm or we can continue flaming up in here

_WW_

Geriatric Skagit Swinger
WFF Supporter
We're still doing this?
Yea man. Or is there some other thread you would like to fuck up? You've fucked this one up so we might as well hash it out here nice and public like.

What's your problem son? Have you been an internet bully all your life or did you just get a smart phone recently?

Yea man. Or is there some other thread you would like to fuck up? You've fucked this one up so we might as well hash it out here nice and public like.

What's your problem son? Have you been an internet bully all your life or did you just get a smart phone recently?
Your a joke. I have zero problem. Someone called me a prick regarding a statement/opinion that holds some validity. Than the geriatric Skagit swing club decides they want to show their refined Internet educate by trying to triple team up in flame war.
Your being the clowns.

Salmo_g

WFF Supporter
Totez,

No one is arguing with your opinion, juvenile and dumbfuck as it may be. I respect your right to be juvenile and a dumbfuck, maybe retarded even. As I've mentioned before in regard to your posts, an internet forum is only as valuable as its posters make it. You have the demonstrable habit of derailing thread topics with both juvenile and just plain fucking stupid posts. You do a good job of limiting the value of this forum. Is that your intent? If so, you're a smashing success.

Sg

Salmo_g

WFF Supporter
Golfman44,

I would pretty much agree with you, but Totez has characterized himself with posts that are distracting and disruptive to many threads. I see members calling him out on that, although I suppose there are more civil ways of doing that than asking the disruptive poster how many times he was dropped on his head.

Sg

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts