Californians attempt to rescue their salmon

Wandering Blues

Funemployed
I'm one of those Californian assholes. But most Californians think I'm an asshole, so, there ya go.

Fact of the matter is that California, for being such an 'environmental progressive' State, has a horrible record at screwing up its natural resources. I would dare say were it not for the Feds owning vast tracts of land (fuck you Bundy followers), places like the Sierra would be screwed.

Anyone at least trying to give a shit about making it better gets a beer on me, IMHO.

Last edited:

Charles Sullivan

I'm one of those Californian assholes. But most Californians think I'm an asshole, so, there ya go.

Fact of the matter is that California, for being such an 'environmental progressive' State, has a horrible record at screwing up its natural resources. I would dare say we're it not for the Feds owning vast tracts of land (fuck you Bundy followers), places like the Sierra would be screwed.

Anyone at least trying to give a shit about making it better gets a beer on me, IMHO.
I think that this could be said for much of the west.
"All politics is local"- Tip O'Neil.

_WW_

Geriatric Skagit Swinger
WFF Supporter
Everyone is looking past the helpful insight I gave about bass fishing.
But not the disrespect you showed to the people of CA, members of the forum, moderators of the forum, and the owner of the forum.

And yes, past posts come into play here because they establish a pattern of disrespect and disregard for the owner, sponsors and participants of this forum, and enough is enough! Your constitutional right of free speech does not transfer to this privately held piece of intellectual property and your involvement here is at the sole discretion of the owner and his agents. Read the agreement you agreed to when you signed up.

I read it and was lead to believe the owner wouldn't let people come in here and shit on his carpet like you have.

But maybe I am in error, and this forum does exist solely for you to drag every topic down to degrading folks with the first sentence of your posts and then throwing in some reference to a penis.

Wouldn't be the first time I was wrong.

Living in socal was sad to see. One of my favorite areas to explore was the rancho Cucamonga area and Julien region.

With the expection of Sierra/tahoe, mamoth, and kern king valley, most of the state has been destroyed because of the people and the government.

Salmo_g

WFF Supporter
We're out numbering you every day...

Well of course you are. Ain't none of us getting out of here alive, so the oldest die off first. What would actually be impressive is if you demonstrated as much class and value with your posts as we do.

This thread just keeps getting longer, and having been derailed early on, no one is discussing the OP, saving salmon in CA. For people interested in fish, that's a big F'n deal.

Sg

Steelhead ©

BECU Member
WFF Supporter
Well of course you are. Ain't none of us getting out of here alive, so the oldest die off first. What would actually be impressive is if you demonstrated as much class and value with your posts as we do.

This thread just keeps getting longer, and having been derailed early on, no one is discussing the OP, saving salmon in CA. For people interested in fish, that's a big F'n deal.

Sg
Let's all just get along.

Gary Thompson

dirty dog
Wow, I see the weather is going south on this post.
I'm thinking that saving salmon is an important thing to do no matter where salmon used to live.
I also think unless you fix the environment that salmon are supposed to live in, you might be wasting your time breeding super salmon

GOTY

9x Puget Sound Steelhead Guide of the Year
What would actually be impressive is if you demonstrated as much class and value with your posts as we do.

You mean like the class and value your bud Alosa displayed when he derailed this thread?
Just how many times were you dropped on your head as a child?

Come on Salmo, you usually are smarter than this. You're stooping quite low here. WW's antics in this thread I get, he's just confirming the reputation he already has so no surprises there, but you personally are usually above this crap

Ed Call

Long Lost Member
WFF Supporter
a vast majority of californians are ass wipes. On the bright side if you like chasing ditch pickles you're in the right spot
Some forum members resemble your imagry of the vast majority of californians. Some of those members lack a bright side.

Ed Call

Long Lost Member
WFF Supporter
not your thread to police sally, and californians are responsible for the decline of salmon population
Your first point is actually incorrect. This a site for members managed mostly by the membership. You seem to be on the wrong side of many of those conversations. One should ask is that because of the out of the ordinary insightful offerings, or something far less contributory?

GOTY

9x Puget Sound Steelhead Guide of the Year
Hey man, I've already copped to this above. No need to reiterate something I've already acknowledged fault for. In GENERAL I contribute to this forum, not bring it down.
Sorry, check your pm.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info