Californians attempt to rescue their salmon

Charles Sullivan

I work with several men who have been married 3 times and every wife divorced them. Sometimes I catch them complaining about "women" as if the women who have been in their lives have ruined it. They do this failing to see that they are the common denominator.

Go sox,
Cds

Your first point is actually incorrect. This a site for members managed mostly by the membership. You seem to be on the wrong side of many of those conversations. One should ask is that because of the out of the ordinary insightful offerings, or something far less contributory?
I'm not even wrong

GOTY

9x Puget Sound Steelhead Guide of the Year
I work with several men who have been married 3 times and every wife divorced them. Sometimes I catch them complaining about "women" as if the women who have been in their lives have ruined it. They do this failing to see that they are the common denominator.

Go sox,
Cds

Sounds like the Patriots, keep cheating and keep blaming the nfl/espn :)

Ed Call

Long Lost Member
WFF Supporter
Okay, but that is a dangerous logical train to jump aboard. You're applying past posts in completely different threads to this new thread. By this logic, are we all now supposed to follow @Alosa into future threads he posts in and railroad his shit simply because he just showed himself to have the emotional self control of a 5-6 yr old child? Personally I'd say no, but your logic says otherwise.

Take a step back and re read this thread. Alosa made it personal with his absurd comment. That is the specific moment this thread was derailed. It has nothing to do with past posts by totez, Alosa, you, nor WW. This was a promising thread that was destroyed when @Alosa felt like a big man behind his keyboard. Posts in past threads were irrelevant to this one.
Lost in your logic is the BS that Evan offered. Defending that BS seems odd for someone with your proven logic.

Hey Evan, what is your problem? You agitate others and wonder why they react toward you so. You shouldn't worry about anyone's dietary intake but your own.
I had no problem, still don't have a problem. What I find entertaining is a bunch of 60 year old men with extreme class and smarts repeatedly beating a dead horse, name calling, quoting, then proceedin to contribute to the derailment of the thread. I'm the scapegoat because God forbid I said an opinion from my own experience as a Californian.

Now a mod is in here proceeding to poke the bear and stir the pot.

You all care about this way to much. What you need to understand is that your opinion is not always correct.l, nor is mine. I'm entitled to it. I will tell people to shut up just as members proceed to call me penis names.

Seriously tho ed couldn't a pm have sufficed? Same with all of yiu. Send me a pm of your truly concerned. Yiu all contributed to the shittyness of this thread, you just think your shit doesn't stink

GOTY

Lost in your logic is the BS that Evan offered. Defending that BS seems odd for someone with your proven logic.

I have zero issue at all with BS if it is provoked, such as in this thread.

If I go into a thread and start ripping on Ed Call, I'd expect you to respond in a less than pleasant way.

GOTY

Years from now Netflix will make a documentary on this thread titled "Making A WFF Scapegoat".

I'm out, good luck with this bs. Occupy Skagit just lost probably a dozen+ attendees, congrats on making complete fools out of yourselves

Last edited:

Ed Call

Long Lost Member
WFF Supporter
Years from now Netflix will make a documentary on this thread titled "Making A WFF Scapegoat".

I'm out, good luck with this bs. Occupy Skagit just lost probably a dozen + attendees, congrats WW & Co for making complete fools out of yourselves.

So much for complimenting your logic. This post makes no sense. So you don't like 60 year old crusty guys, fine. Don't want to support a cause because someone speaks out against you...illogical.

So much for complimenting your logic. This post makes no sense. So you don't like 60 year old crusty guys, fine. Don't want to support a cause because someone speaks out against you...illogical.
Your being illogical, along with salmon, ww, and charles. At least Kerry gets it

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts