Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahahaha.... You guys and your statistics and shit stirring crack me up.

View attachment 156237 Here's another favorite photo. Check out Tyler Lockett's jacket!

Heyyyyyy!!!!!.... i liked Joe Namath - with his white shoes and fur coats and Fu Manchu mustache...also he used to call his own plays too. (I read a book about him.)

For me football is not just the game, it's also about the character of the players. And i've had my crushes over the years... (As mentioned earlier usually with quarterbacks, except NEVER YOU Tom Brady!)

We have so many good guys on the Seahawks it's hard to have a favorite sometimes! I really would be happy owning many of their jerseys. (Except not YOU Blair Walsh!)..... I like knowing a little something about my favorite players as much as i like seeing them work magic on the field.
I don’t LIKE Brady. I think he’s an asshole. But his accomplishments on the field are beyond questionable.

Jojo

I don’t LIKE Brady. I think he’s an asshole. But his accomplishments on the field are beyond questionable.
Hahaha... i already KNOW you don't like Brady. And i agree with you, but i would put Aaron Rodgers ahead of him.

My Favorite Top Ten ranking list of Seahawks (those whose jerseys i would consider buying) in the order that i like them: It doesn't necessarily have everything to do with how great they are on the field - it kinda ranks them by talent and who i would have over for beers and a BBQ:

1. Richard Sherman
2. Tyler Lockett
3. Michael Bennett
4. Russell Wilson
5. Kam Chancellor
6. Bobby Wagner
7. Earl Thomas
8. Doug Baldwin
9. Luke Willson
10. Paul Richardson or JD McKissic (toss up)

Hahaha... i already KNOW you don't like Brady. And i agree with you, but i would put Aaron Rodgers ahead of him.

My Favorite Top Ten ranking list of Seahawks (those whose jerseys i would consider buying) in the order that i like them: It doesn't necessarily have everything to do with how great they are on the field - it kinda ranks them by talent and who i would have over for beers and a BBQ:

1. Richard Sherman
2. Tyler Lockett
3. Michael Bennett
4. Russell Wilson
5. Kam Chancellor
6. Bobby Wagner
7. Earl Thomas
8. Doug Baldwin
9. Luke Willson
JD is a pleasant surprise this year isnt he? I and a lot of people were surprised he made roster. I think he will really peak when we get a running game back or going.

Jimmy G is all media hype. He may turn out great. But any sane person needs a little more to go on before piling on the accolades.
Agreed He does have all the attributes needed and has looked good every time he’s had a chance. You never know until D coordinators get to see his tendencies and adjust. Then we’ll see.

And yet you question Bradshaw. Brady lost two Superbowls to an inferior team. One going in undefeated.

Another two Superbowls being handed to him by stupid coaching. Pete's great move at the goal line, and just plain stupid play calling by Shanahan last year.

1. Richard Sherman
2. Tyler Lockett
3. Michael Bennett
4. Russell Wilson
5. Kam Chancellor
6. Bobby Wagner
7. Earl Thomas
8. Doug Baldwin
9. Luke Willson
Sherman over Wilson, say it isn't so :D Just listening to Sherman over Wilson in an interview, who would you really like to have a conversation with.

Shad

After hearing the same clichés from Wilson for the tenth time in one conversation, I'd say Sherman is much more interesting fro conversation.
Wait a minute, Dudes. Repeating the same cliches in every interview is part of what qualifies a player to be the quarterback. Don't knock Wilson for doing his job.

Personally, I think both of those guys would be good for conversation. They're both intelligent and well-spoken, and those are the top two attributes I look for in a discussion partner.

Whatever floats your boat. We are talking having a conversation or an interview, ya Sherman is interesting in an interview, but conversation, well you can have him.
Sherman went to Stanford. He is quite intelligent and I find him very interesting. No knock on Wilson's smarts, but his interviews get boring after about the 2 minute mark. I admire both of them.
But the guy I could listen to for hours is Pete Carroll.

Sherman went to Stanford. He is quite intelligent and I find him very interesting. No knock on Wilson's smarts, but his interviews get boring after about the 2 minute mark. I admire both of them.
But the guy I could listen to for hours is Pete Carroll.
Personally I don't care to listen to anyone in an interview, its all canned responses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts