Status
Not open for further replies.
Wilson has some of the best stats on the books in many categories. He is elite in the stats dept.

He is plain jane ordinary when you count rings.

Give him time and he may become an extraordinary jane.

How much of that is because they always seem to start slow then when the pressure is off they get rolling? Is it really better to be elite in the 4th or have the game put away in the first half? Part of that(pro and con) probably has to do with Lynch beating the crud out of defenses paying off late in games.
When the pressure is off they get rolling? I would say its completely the opposite. Russel gets going when the pressure builds. Have you not watched him?

I'm not sure how closely everyone pays attention to the league, but winning a SB isn't easy. There isn't an abundance of SB winning QBs around.

I'd say one SB title and a return the next year in one's first six seasons is pretty damn good.

Maybe we should ask that non elite Marino guy how easy it is to win a championship

Wilson has some of the best stats on the books in many categories. He is elite in the stats dept.

Jane? Yeah, ok.

When the pressure is off they get rolling? I would say its completely the opposite. Russel gets going when the pressure builds. Have you not watched him?
I guess it depends how you define pressure. At the start of the game he's tight and plays poorly. When he's losing late in the game he has nothing more to lose and plays better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts