Status
Not open for further replies.

Jojo

Frolicking Franken now denies reports that he's leaving office... good news for his fan base.
I had not heard this either and that makes me sad. After reading his last book i sort of thought maybe he should consider running for President. What he has done is no worse than who we have in office so i don't get the double standard.

Jojo

I'm gonna stop right now though cause this is derailing the Seahawk's thread. I am sorry to hear about Warren Moon, I really love his broadcasts.

Gyrfalcon2015

Wild Trout forever
Are you fucking kidding me? I like Warren Moon! I'm already upset enough about Al Franken.
He's taking a leave of absence, Dave Wyman taking over.

Moon will be a goner, no doubt. I liked his work, but he sounds like a jackass and he needs to be away from women.

Last edited:

Shad

Does anybody else see something of a relative correlation between positions of power/fame and sexual harassment? I mean, what is the per capita on politicians and broadcasters being accused of sex crimes? I hate to think those figures might be legitimately extrapolated to indicate the trend in the general population....

Is it possible that what we're witnessing here is the influence of political correctness on what has long been "business as usual?" If so, I see far more redeeming value here than in most things done in the name of political correctness recently. Nobody should have to deal with more stress at work than what the job entails.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts