Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish Arians would get a little too close to the sideling, and get bashed by a defensive player. I can't stand that guy. Barney Rubble looking arrogant asshole muthafucka. That mic looks a bit like a giant penis.

knxv%20bruce%20arians%20arizona%20cardinals_1511213813426_72164236_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

Last edited:
I mean seriously?

"Cardinals head coach Bruce Arians was caught on video telling his players in reference to the Seattle game and CenturyLink Field, “We know that’s our homefield. We’re going up there and kicking ass!”

Charles Sullivan

ignoring Rob Allen and Generic
Those cheating Patriots, you think they are waterboarding him right now for future intel?

Wait, this is all above board as he can say whatever he wants as a Patriot, clever MR B!!

Ex-Steelers LB James Harrison signs with Patriots

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/21886335/new-england-patriots-sign-james-harrison
Interesting signing for sure. If they can get him 15-20 snaps it would be ideal. The Pats lost Jabaal Sheard, Chris Long and Rob Ninkovich from last year's team. The pass rush has suffered and they have had trouble setting the edge.
You would think that they would use him like a modern day Fred Dean, but he may get short yardage snaps too.

Go Sox,
Cds

..."Cardinals head coach Bruce Arians was caught on video telling his players in reference to the Seattle game and CenturyLink Field, “We know that’s our homefield. We’re going up there and kicking ass!”
The proverbial "bulletin board material" to add some extra incentive for the Seahawks!

Charles Sullivan

ignoring Rob Allen and Generic
And the enemy intelligence he can provide is not to be discounted.
There are not a lot of secrets. Both teams have done the same things for years with mostly the same coaches. The Pats will definitely interrogate him but there is not much they can learn. It's not exactly like when Bryan Cox taught the defense all Marino's hand signals.
Patriots covert operations are way overblown. It works to their advantage though. Teams spend more time worrying about it than they do making their team better.

Fun fact- Pats are the 2nd least penalized team in football per play.

Go sox,
Cds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts