Status
Not open for further replies.

DimeBrite

MA-9 Beach Stalker
... and the Blair Walsh Project misses the last field goal of the season. The cherry on top of the cake! No playoffs. No ten win season. No MVP. Few draft picks in 2018. Salary cap hell and star players yet to be released.

It's Over

GO RAMS!

Last edited:

Gyrfalcon2015

Wild Trout forever
Embarrassing ! Carroll needs to answer for this undisciplined loss mess.

Carroll needs to go !
Anyone who think this guys needs to keep his job is nuts. He needs to have those players throats for giving repeated 3rd down play, late hits, etc.. Coaching and lack of discipline from the very top. A big Carroll fan I was, no more.

Someone has to answer for the repeated horrible penalties, this is a team on the slide.
Thomas Rawls BS taunting, is he ignorant or what? He needs to be dismissed if he has any contract remaining. A ZERO player. Liked him last year.

They did not deserve the playoffs anyway. Bad team, Sad trend.

How did they even think about keeping a kicker as lame as that??

Last edited:

Jojo

Shoot i guess Wagner must feel as bad as Blair Walsh.

Say whatever you want, that was an exciting game. (The loss is less devasting since Atlanta won.) Thank you Seahawks for entertaining me so well in the past six seasons since i've watched. Nothing ever boring about watching y'all play. And i know it's probably naive but though i was called a bandwagon fan six years ago nobody can ever call me a fair weather fan. Gonna be weird not going to the playoffs. But i have to admit we don't look like a team that could win the SuperBowl.

Ok, off to party for NYE! Happy New Year everybody, except for you Dimbrite! Hahaha.

Yeah good coaches are a dime a dozen
Just shit can him and grab another
I mean look at all the other coaches who won a SB in Seattle. Clearly that shit is easy!

Put down the crack pipe and step away from the ledge my man. You're clearly not in a good state of mind.

Embarrassing ! Carroll needs to answer for this undisciplined loss mess.

Carroll needs to go !
Anyone who think this guys needs to keep his job is nuts. He needs to have those players throats for giving repeated 3rd down play late hits, etc.. Coaching and lack of discipline from the top.

Someone has to answer for the repeated horrible penalties, this is a team on the slide.
Thomas Rawls BS taunting, is he ignorant or what? He needs to be dismissed if he has contract remaining. A ZERO player.

They did not deserve the playoffs anyway. Bad team, Sad trend.

How did they even think about keeping a kicker as lame as that??

Krusty

Excellent! Most of the Seahawk's fans' pathological rage shall be largely spent before I return to work!

The New Year is shaping up rather nicely!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts