Status
Not open for further replies.

Krusty

I'm flattered by the invitation Jojo, but I'm already committed to a few New Year's Eve parties around Seattle this evening. Please give my regards.
View attachment 158214
2018 is going to be awesome!
Parties? You mean sitting on yer raggedy couch, suckin' down the rest of a PBR six-pack, sadly munchin' a bag of stale chips, whilst yer flatlulant beagle fumigates the room?

Last edited:
I was hoping to share this moment with @b_illymac, @XP, @MRKbass, and some other notable thread participants. Guess they lost hope awhile ago.
Im here!
Been getting ready to ring in the new year with the family! Only watched the Hawks game intermittently.
Youre gonna need to put a little ointment on your ding a ling after pulling on it so much this last week
Congrats again,
On your first playoff APPEARANCE in 15 YRS.
I can understand the excitement, and for your sake I hope your team actually wins a playoff game. I would hate for you to get your shit sore for no reason.

DimeBrite

MA-9 Beach Stalker
anigif_enhanced-buzz-4594-1374604868-2.gif

Hi! You've reached the DimeBrite - NFC WEST Champion LA RAMS answering service. Following the final collapse and elimination of the seahawks, we will no longer be replying to inquiries in this thread. Please forward your requests for all things LA RAMS to the Official RAMS Thread in the Fly Fishing Forum. Thank you and GO RAMS!

Who the fuck wants to talk about the Rams?

Back to the Hawks. I like a lot of our new guys on D especially Shaq, Dion Jordon, Naz, Coleman, McDougal (must keep), Reed. We need to build around these guys. To get out of cap hell is going to depend on some of our retirements. Personally I hope Kam and Cliff retire. This might allow us to keep Sherm. I think we keep Sheldon over Grahm unless he wants over 13 million a year. We need to fire Cable and Bev and start balancing the cap more towards offense and a 50/50 split and build around Russel. He needs a running game so he can play action and throw quick little wheel routes. Russel does some amazing stuff running for his life but this needs to not be the norm every play.

Oh and get rid of Lane and Walsh of course. Maybe resign Maxie on the cheap to battle with Shead. He didnt look too bad to me. Oh and fuck the Rams:D

Old Man

Just an Old Man
Why is everybody blaming the kicker when they should be blaming Bobby Wagner. They had the team down by one in their own end zone. And their QB is just standing there and he puts a hit on him and gets a flag. 15 yards and it gives them new life. If the hit wasn't there they would of got the ball back and just sat on it.

Put the blame where it belongs. I didn't watch the game because they just can't move the ball down field. I hate it when they suck. And they sucked quite bad this year.

freestoneangler

Not to be confused with Freestone
View attachment 158253
Hi! You've reached the DimeBrite - NFC WEST Champion LA RAMS answering service. Following the final collapse and elimination of the seahawks, we will no longer be replying to inquiries in this thread. Please forward your requests for all things LA RAMS to the Official RAMS Thread in the Fly Fishing Forum. Thank you and GO RAMS!
2017's wise-ass award recipient.

freestoneangler

Not to be confused with Freestone
A Gruden addition could make me a Raider fan - interested to see if these reports hold true. Still surprised that he would leave lucrative booth job, but I suspect it's simply in the DNA.

I predicted before the season started a 7-9 record.
A few of those last second- 4th qtr miracles skewed my prediction off the bullseye.

I will go with a 7-9 record for next season, i dont see many more rabbits coming out of RW's hat.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts